The Lorena Canals Garden Ash Rose Rug has been inspired by the natural colors and textures from a botanical garden. Yarns in a mixture of soft colors have been used to create some of the details, such as the stems of the flower. Every woven flower on this artisanal rug has been carefully perfected with scissors by craftsmen. Because it is a handmade rug, small differences can be produced between the different designs, for this reason, no two washable rugs are the same. As a novelty, a new type of elaborate fringe has been added to the floral rug, knotted one by one by hand.
- 4’7″ x 7′
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room
It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape. This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children. The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certificates. Made in India. Wash separately in the washing machine at 30 degrees maximum. Use a soft cycle without bleach. Tumble dry at low temperature. Avoid continuous exposure to the sun. Do not worry if fluff appears. It is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum cleaner regularly. If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.