The Tie-Dye trend hails from the 1960s and lends a special and cheerful luster to decoration. The round Tie-Dye rug, made from 100% cotton, is machine-washable. Each rug has been individually dyed with a highly-skilled dying process for a faded Tie-Dye effect. The colors used are fresh, cheerful and soft. Ideal for a baby’s, girl’s or boy’s bedroom, and also for living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, patios, and gardens. Individually hand-made by craftspeople using natural dyes with a light, pliable and soft cotton.
- 4′ 11″
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room
It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape. This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children. The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certificates. Made in India. Wash separately in the washing machine at 30 degrees maximum. Use a soft cycle without bleach. Tumble dry at low temperature. Avoid continuous exposure to the sun. Do not worry if fluff appears. It is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum cleaner regularly. If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.