The Tribu rectangular cotton washable rug has a visible melange color canvas base in Olive and Soil Brown with a tribal design pattern on top in Olive color. Finished with a tassel in each corner. This natural cotton rug can be machine-washed. On a re-cycled dye-free cotton base it takes on the role of a canvas into which several black and natural colored lines are woven and arranged in ethnically-inspired shapes and borders.
- 4’7″ x 6’7″
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room
- Available in Large size (5’7″ x 8′)
It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape. This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children. The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certificates. Made in India. Wash separately in the washing machine at 30 degrees maximum. Use a soft cycle without bleach. Tumble dry at low temperature. Avoid continuous exposure to the sun. Do not worry if fluff appears. It is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum cleaner regularly. If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.