While ultra-compact and lightweight at just 14.8 pounds, the new UPPAbaby MINU offers high-quality features seen on much larger strollers, like all-wheel suspension and compatibility with an infant car seat and bassinet.
That makes the UPPAbaby MINU ideal for travel and city life, especially because the stroller can be folded with just one step and one hand. The MINU is even compact enough to fit in some airplane overhead bins. Plus, it can be used from birth with a car seat or bassinet (unlike umbrella strollers that can’t be used until the baby is at least 6 months old).
The UPPAbaby MESA infant car seat attaches to the MINU stroller with the use of adapters, and the stroller also accommodates an infant using the From Birth kit bassinet. In a unique feature, the MINU stroller folds with the bassinet attached.
- Folds compactly in one step with one hand, even with bassinet attached
- Stroller locks and stands when folded and can be carried by either carry handle or shoulder strap
- All-wheel suspension for a smooth ride
- Compatible with UPPAbaby MESA infant car seat with the use of adapters (sold separately)
- From Birth kit (sold separately) accommodates newborns in bassinet with 5-point harness system
- Can fit in some airplane overhead bins
- Hand-sewn real leather handlebars with perforation
- Ventilated canopy with magnetized peek-a-boo window and pop-out sunshade for extra sun protection
- Roomy underseat basket holds 20 pounds and can be accessed from either front or back of stroller
- Back storage pocket holds keys, phone and other small items
- Multi-position drawstring seat recline
- Includes storage bag