Crossover Stroller/Wagon - Nightcliff Stone
Redefining the stroller/wagon category, the Larktale crossover™ is a first-of-its-kind convertible stroller/wagon. Starting as a full-featured single stroller that’s suitable for a newborn, the crossover™ converts quickly and easily into a single or double-seater pull wagon. Parents no longer need to choose between a traditional stroller and a
stroller/wagon, or invest in multiple products – the crossover™ truly combines both into one easy to use device without compromising on features. No tools or separate conversion kits are needed to complete the transition, making it easy for parents to change their strolling style to suit the day’s activities. Beyond the flexibility of this all-in- one stroller-to-wagon innovation, parents will also love the extra large sun canopy with air-flow panel and peek-a-boo window, a stroller organizer console on the leatherette handlebar, an included cup holder, leatherette wrapped bumper bar and snack tray; a mesh cargo divider for sectioning off the chassis; all-wheel suspension and plenty of storage space. The stylish crossover™ is suitable for children from birth to 50 lbs in stroller mode or from 6 months to 50 lbs per seat in double-wagon mode, and a car seat adapter is available (sold separately – coming mid-2023) to accommodate a newborn. The compact fold of the crossover™ allows this all-in-one stroller and wagon to be easily stored and transported.
• Suitable from birth to 50 lbs in the stroller seat, with a total weight capacity of 68 lbs in stroller mode
including cargo. For wagon mode, use from 6 months to 50 lbs per attached seat with a 120 lbs total weight
capacity including cargo.
• Converts from a single newborn-ready stroller into a double pull wagon in a few easy steps with no tools
• Second seat with adjustable padded 5-point safety harness attaches in seconds, or folds flat to fit in the large
under seat basket when not in use.
• The pull handle for wagon mode is included and folds down to fit in the under seat basket for when planning
an on-the-go conversion.
• Full recline angle is safe to use with a newborn and features a vented seat back to provide airflow within the reclined seat.
Safely attach your infant car seat using a crossover car seat adapter (sold separately – coming mid-2023).
• Large multi-position sun canopy with pop-out visor, zippered canopy extension with airflow panel, and a
peek-a-boo window. Comfortably shades both seats when fully expanded in wagon mode.
• The crossover folds down quickly and easily in both stroller and wagon modes, and feature easy-to-lift
handles. Clip the fold latch to keep the frame folded for transportation or storage.
• Mesh cargo divider included to section off and hold groceries, bags, and other loose items when only one
child is seated in the double wagon. Stows away on the crossover stroller/wagon when not in use.
• Handlebar console with multiple storage compartments for drinks and personal items.
• Snack tray and leatherette-wrapped bumper bar are included for stroller-mode and opens to one side for
getting passengers in and out of the stroller seat. Quick removal for converting to wagon mode.
• A seat back mesh storage pocket and large under seat basket hold all your on-the-go essentials. In wagon
mode, two mesh interior pockets keep your child’s snacks and toys within reach.
• Large non-flat rubber wheels and an all-wheel suspension system provide a smooth and comfortable ride.
• Lockable swivel front wheels provide extra stability on uneven terrain.
• Adjustable padded 5-point safety harnesses keep seated children secure.
• Self-leveling cup holder included.
• Clear-view non-fogging deluxe rain cover included – adjusts to fit both single stroller and double wagon
• Spot clean or remove fabric completely to hand-wash in mild detergent. Replace fabric on frame to air dry completely before use after washing.
Age Range: Suitable from birth to 50 lbs in stroller mode. Suitable from 6 months up to 50 lbs per seat in wagon mode.
Total Weight Capacity: 120 lbs
Assembled Dimensions as a Stroller: 43 x 23 x 44 inches
Assembled Dimensions as Wagon: 43 x 23 x 40 inches
Folded Dimensions: 9.5 x 23 x 55 inches
Assembled Product Weight: 27.5 lbs
Packaged Dimensions: 28.5 x 23.5 x 10.5 inches
Packaged Weight: 30.9 lbs