UPPAbaby Ridge Jog Stroller - Bryce - White/Carbon
Introducing the RIDGE, UPPAbaby's first stroller for jogging and all-terrain adventures. This is the UPPAbaby Ridge Jog Stroller Bryce (White/Carbon).
The RIDGE goes the extra mile with features like responsive suspension, a disc brake system and a one-handed fold. And unlike other jogging strollers, the tires on the RIDGE never need to be pumped up when you're on the go.
Made by Kenda, a manufacturer of car tires, the rubber wheels on the RIDGE are filled with EVA foam that provides durability and shock absorption without the need for inflation.
Inspired by high-performance mountain bikes, the RIDGE uses a disc brake system that’s more responsive than the drum brakes seen on most strollers. Use the hand brake when slowing down or going downhill, and apply the parking brake when you’re ready to stop.
Lock the front wheel and use the adjustable tracker for better performance on your run. A responsive, two-stage spring suspension system provides a smooth ride by adjusting to your child’s weight and varying terrain.
The RIDGE includes a zippered basket cover and pockets in the canopy, the sides of the seat and the back of the basket to keep your belongings secure. An included water bottle holder clips to the side of the stroller.
The RIDGE also offers everyday uses beyond running: Take your newborn on a walk by attaching an infant car seat or bassinet with adapters sold separately, or let your older toddler join your walk by standing on the RIDGE Piggyback ride-along board. Consult your pediatrician on the appropriate time to start running with your baby.
- Advanced responsive suspension system uses coil springs adjusts to varying terrain and the weight of the child to provide a smooth ride
- Disc brake system—featuring a 160mm rear brake disc, aluminum brake calibers and a thumb wheel brake adjustment on calibers—provides better performance and responsiveness than drum brakes seen on most jogging strollers
- Aluminum alloy frame is lightweight yet strong and resistant to corrosion
- Compatible with infant car seats or UPPAbaby bassinet (using adapters sold separately) for a travel system
- Compatible with UPPAbaby RIDGE Piggyback Ride-Along board for a toddler up to 55 lbs. (for walking only)
- Swiveling front wheel locks for running and includes adjustable tracker for optimizing performance
- Folds with one hand and stands when folded
- Canopy includes zippered extension, phone storage pocket and two mesh panels for ventilation
- 5-point, no-rethread harness includes lumbar support
- Seat reclines to multiple positions and includes mesh panel in the seat back
- Rubberized material on bottom of seat protects from dirt and debris
- Deep padded seat includes two side storage pockets
- Includes matching water bottle holder
- Performance fabrics are water-repellant
- Zippered storage basket includes built-in storage pockets
- Reflective details on basket and frame add visibility
- Wrist strap adds safety while jogging
- Dimensions: 38.5"L x 26"W x 40.5"H
- Folded dimensions: 18.5"L x 26"W x 36.5"H
- Product weight: 29.2 pounds
- Weight and height limit: 55 pounds or 40" in height
- Recommended use: 3+ months for stroller seat; from birth with infant car seat (consult your pediatrician before beginning to run with your baby; running with baby under 6 months or with car seat or bassinet not recommended)
- Storage basket weight limit: 20 pounds
- Wheel size: 12" front wheels; 16" rear wheels