Taco Scramble Recipe – Healthy and Good!
This taco scramble recipe is a great way to add flavor to your scrambled eggs while also adding more nutrition with some fresh veggies.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup zucchini diced
- 2 mini sweet peppers
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sauce sauce or salsa
- 3 corn tortilla chips
- Spray a nonstick skillet lightly with cooking spray.
- Gently sauté zucchini, peppers, and onion until tender.
- Add eggs, taco seasoning, and then scramble.
- Once eggs have cooked, place them in bowl and top with Greek yogurt, taco sauce, and crumbled tortilla chips.
Written by Ted Kallmyer for Healthy Eater and legally licensed through the Matcha publisher network. Please direct all licensing questions to email@example.com.
Liz and Roo loves everything about parenting and babies! We hope you enjoy our blog. To learn more about our sewn-by-hand nursery and toddler bedding and curtains, visit us at www.lizandroo.com.
Blush Watercolor Crib Bedding by Liz and Roo. #Luxury4Littles