Mesa Max | Greyson Charcoal Melange
The UPPAbaby Mesa Max builds on the Mesa series by adding two leading safety features: a steel-reinforced load leg and an anti-rebound panel that limit movement and rotation of the seat in a crash. The Greyson color features a charcoal black melange fabric made of merino wool on a black frame.
Studies show that car seats with load legs reduce the risk of head injury by nearly 50 percent. The Mesa Max also features a larger headrest for added side impact protection, and its carry handle can also be used in a new fourth position to prevent rebounding.
The Mesa Max pairs with all UPPAbaby strollers, connecting the UPPAbaby Cruz and Vista strollers without adapters.
While all colors of the Mesa Max are free of flame-retardant chemicals in the fabrics and foam, the Greyson and Gregory colors are made with a merino wool, a fabric that's naturally fire-resistant, moisture-wicking and breathable to help control baby's temperature.
- Extra-large UPF canopy adds 43% more coverage than previous Mesa canopy and retracts into carrier when not in use
- SmartSecure system uses red-to-green indicators and self-retracting latch connectors allow for fast, accurate and easy installation
- Adjustable headrest is reinforced with EPP foam providing added protection
- No-rethread, 5-point harness eliminates the need to take apart the harness system as baby grows
- Can be installed using only the seatbelt using secure European-style installation system
- Belt guides also keep harness out of the way while helping baby in and out
- Plush infant insert is contoured to infant's body, providing support up to 11 pounds
- Fourth position on carry handle can function like anti-rebound bar when installing seat without the base
- Fabrics are removable and machine-washable
- Weight capacity: 4 to 35 lbs.
- Height limit: 32"
- Car seat weight: 9.9 lbs
- Mesa Max infant car seat
- Infant insert
- Mesa Max infant car seat base with load leg