UPPAbaby Rumble Seat for Vista - 10 Colors
The UPPAbaby Vista stroller grows from a single to a double stroller with the addition of a second seat. The Toddler Seat is the upper seat that came with your purchase of the single stroller, while the RumbleSeat shown here is a smaller version that only fits the lower position.
- Suitable for children from 3 months to 35 lbs or 36″, whichever comes first
- Quick-attachment adapters to VISTA and VISTA V2 Strollers
- Bumper bar
- Bug shield
- Sun canopy - Extendable, zip out canopy with UPF 50+
- Can be positioned forward and parent-facing
- Multi-position recline
- Numerous configurations possible with Toddler Seat, PiggyBack, and MESA Infant Car Seat (may require additional purchase)
- Quick, no-tools attachment to and removal from VISTA stroller with included adapters
- Five-point, no-rethread harness adjusts in a singular motion
- SnackTray accessory fits bumper bar attachment
- Removable and washable fabric
Frequently asked question - what is the difference between a "toddler seat" (which comes with your Vista) and the "rumble seat".
- The Toddler Seat only fits on the upper position of the VISTA.
- The RumbleSeat is sold separately and allows you to expand to a double stroller when #2 baby comes along. The RumbleSeat only fits on the lower position of the VISTA.