Pregnancy Announcements: 10 Great Designs
Finding out that you're expecting is a big deal! It is a time full of emotions, and what are emotions for, if not to be shared? Sharing the joy of your little one's existence should feel authentic to you, but if you are having a hard time coming up with announcement ideas we've got you covered!
We have compiled our ten favorite birth announcement cards from Minted, a design company where all of the art is created by independent artists from around the world.
Three to Be by Lea Delaveris. This simple design for first time parents is so sweet! You can adapt it to your preference, from the font color to the silhouette shape.
- So much to be thankful for by Ella Weaver. This card combines the calming colors of the fall with some gorgeous shots of you and your loved one enjoying the chilly air. Perfect for a winter baby announcement!
Our hearts are full by Mansi Verma. This card features shining foil that will help show off your excitement fully! This picture is a great idea as well, and doesn't necessarily need to be taken by a professional. Show off those adorable little shoes!
- Coming soon by Lori Wemple. If you want a classic design that doesn't require the hassle of a new photoshoot, this is perfect for you. Keep the focus on your little one and show off that sonogram!
- Bump ahead by Pink House Press. You will DRIVE everyone to laughter with this humorous take on a cute announcement card!
- Growing by Megan Cash. For all those adventurers out there, this blooming nature concept is sure to please! With you and your loved one in the scenic foliage, you've got one gorgeous card.
- Eternity by Stacey Meacham. If you prefer more classic, simple designs, this is the way to go. Change the background color to your preference and add in a beautiful shot of your growing family and you are all set.
- From your Furry First-born by Lea Delaveris. With this creative announcement, you can get the whole family involved- including your furry best friend!
- Only to Oldest by Sarah Brown. Get your older children in on the excitement too! After all, they are going to be a great older sibling, so let them get started on the fun now with this cute concept.
- Who knew- It's Two by Susan Brown. If you are expecting twins, this cute rhyme is a perfect way to show them off to the world. Twice the fun!
So go on out and browse the many options Minted offers, and take pride in showing off your growing family! If you need any help planning out your nursery's bedding, check out our bedding collections here at lizandroo.com or find us at our storefront in Louisville, Kentucky. Congratulations!